Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.rachaeleccles.com our business name is Rachael Eccles Limited
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
This will be used to process your order. You may receive automated reminders about items left in the shopping cart but other than this you will not receive promotional emails or other contact from us.
We accept payment by SagePay (Opayo), Stripe and PayPal. Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. Payment processing via SagePay (Opayo) offers 3d secure transaction. Our shopping cart services are protected by 128 bit SSL encryption so rest assured payment processing is safe and secure.
If you purchase an MP3 download and you are not happy with it, please contact us within 30 days of date of purchase for a full refund. This guarantee is restricted to one order per customer. This may be waived at our discretion for customers who have a significant order history of non-refunded purchases over 6 months or more.
If you purchase a self hypnosis CD and would like to return it, we will accept a return within 15 days if the item is sealed, intact and item unopened. Please send it back to us at: 19 Eve Gardens, Lincoln, LN4 1QU. Please obtain proof of postage. Custom made CD’s are non-refundable.
Customer Service Mon-Sat email: email@example.com 10am-4pm
If you need to contact us by post please send correspondence to: 19 Eve Gardens Lincoln LN4 1QU
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your name, company name if applicable, address, email address and telephone number. (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including your name, company name if applicable, address, email address and telephone number. (e) any other information that you choose to send to us;
(2) Cookies A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
We use Analytics services to analyze the use of this website. These services generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
We may use your personal information to: (a) administer the website; (b) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website; (c) enable your use of the services available on the website; (d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website; (e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you; All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services providers, Sage Pay and PayPal. You should only provide your personal information to Sage Pay or PayPal after reviewing their privacy policies (available at www.paypal.com or www.sagepay.co.uk). We will share information with Sage Pay or PayPal only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website. We do not store your financial details once the transaction is completed. (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications; (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested; (h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); (i) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and (j) We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Information which you provide may be transferred to other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Areas (EEA). In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
6) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(8) Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.